Sunday 9 November 2008

Ice Cream vending machine

Ice-cream is a food that I like most. During summer, buying ice-cream become my necessary things to do everyday. Not just summer, even now in winter I also will buy ice-cream to eat.

Now a firm has created ice cream vending machines capable for offering up to 12 flavours and 6 mix-ins at once. I think it is a good idea for sometimes, because sometimes I want to eat ice cream the shop near me are not selling, so if I just go to a vending machine then I can have one. And I can buy it for 24 hours, even at the midnight. And it can save the staff for selling the ice cream, the rent for a shop and also the water and electric fee. Most of the ice cream vending machines just have the maximum 4 or 5 flovours, but now there have 12 flavours and also 6 mix-ins.

But there maybe some problems also. If there were suddenly short-cut, what will happen to all the ice cream, they must throw all away. And if people want to try before buy that ice cream, they can’t do it. Not much people will buy it in the mid-night also.

No comments: